Volunteers and interns are invaluable assets in helping us fulfil our twin goals of equity and inclusion in society. – Bhaskar Punj Foundation Team
The internship / volunteer program at the Bhaskar Punj Foundation designed to offer exposure to students and working professionals from varied academic and professional backgrounds.
It is an opportunity for self-driven individuals to transform their passion into results and become a part of the effort to ensure a lasting change for children with intellectual and development challenges and working on the objective of the organization.
BE AN ONLINE SUPPORTER
Sometimes even though we feel for a cause and want to be a part of the solution, our day to day work holds us back. At the end of the day we convince ourselves saying ‘I would have done my bit if I had time’.
We believe that if we have the passion for the cause and the spark within, we can make a child smile without disturbing our daily operations. Support us Bhaskar Punj Foundation and all you have to do is:-
Forward the mailers to your friends and help us spread the word across.
Promote Bhaskar Punj in your social networking profile and ask your friends to follow us.
Introduce Bhaskar Punj to all your online communities/ fan clubs etc.
BLOGGING OPPORTUNITY FOR VOLUNTEERS
If you are a blogger, write about Bhaskar Punj Foundation in your blog and let people know that you support the cause. You can also write what you feel about Bhaskar Punj and the cause we work for and send it to us. We will publish it in our blog.
Carrying out research:
- Help us find content for the next issue of our E-newsletter and Fast Facts
- Interview caregivers and service providers and write up a case study on their experiences of caring for children with challenges
- Organised an academic consultation in your school/ college or office
Meeting new people:
- Build linkages with newspapers and television so that the cause of children with challenges can gain visibility in the media
- Help us em-panel service providers in Delhi-NCR and Uttar Pradesh
- Help us plan and deliver a Special Event for children with challenges and their families
ONLINE FUNDRAISING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- People across the globe are helping us raise this fund in their own small ways.
SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- You can become a social media volunteer for Bhaskar Punj Foundation depending on which Social Media site you are more active.
- Write an article or short story about what inclusion means to you, or your experience with intellectual challenges
- Design artwork for Bhaskar Punj
- All of us spend some time on Social Networking sites. Why not for a noble cause? You can-
- Become our fan on Facebook and regularly like our post and share with your friends.
- Tweet and re-tweet about us on Twitter
- Share our YouTube video
- Add us in your circle in Google Plus
- You can be active in all or in any of these activities. Your effort will be acknowledged by us on our Face book page.
WE WELCOME SUGGESTIONS FROM YOUR SIDE
Besides the above-given options, if you feel you can support Bhaskar Punj Foundation in some other way being in line with the objective of the organisation, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly send detail or idea it to email@example.com